Sunday, April 10, 2011

Are Jumpsuits In Style 2010

Project Alpha + Atelier + Belula: Part ...!!!

So in the end, everything has been "snap" ... pun intended, lol! . One of the things that I resisted the Belula were sewing zippers, and a quick tutorial that found Azahara of Nairamkitty , I present in a small Wanderer collection kits to the new image of spring-summer 2011 ... that was my surprise to all who attended.
Next week will be published this report in the journal Atelier No 8 not yet day, but I will let you know and you tell the end of the project, and will teach you the piece you have chosen as their final project for the drawing. The truth is that I have to say I was delighted to participate in this project ... an honor!, And more power sharing with 3 main bloggers I admire. Many thanks to Beatrice and Atelier magazine, for trusting in us from the beginning, and of course the Alfa and its wonderful home sewing machines that make easier the day to day, so that our creativity keep flying.
the moment you can see the magazine cover as Beatriz advancement that has hung in his blog, I find preciosaaa!, And we also have the pleasure to share pages with great illustrators have also participated in this number. , P

0 comments:

Post a Comment