Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thinkcentre M52 8215 Audio Driver

Project Alpha + Atelier + Belula: Part ...!!!

The truth is that Alpha Next40 is a machine with a very modern design, and above in purple!, One of my favorite colors. I placed in a special place in my small workshop, and then I started doing stuff. is the most comprehensive in the basic range of Alfa. The first thing was to read the instructions, but little by little I doing with it. It is very easy to use!, And instructions are very clear, and the page itself but Alfa are a few great videos and tutorials. Has several stitch selection buttons with which you can make different designs, so that was what first made little stitch of all.





also several feet, a zipper and a buttonhole (the latter still has not given me time to practice, but everything will come). They are very easy to install, with a single click!, No screwing and unscrewing ... super easy!. The cops are super fast ... in a blink of an eye! ... And think that with the old pedal my grandmother had to do by hand because it did not work ... the lap that I have given the reels!, lol. The stitches can be put more or less long, as you go to sew, and the control speed with the accelerator pedal as the car. While there I if I miss a button you have super slow-speed fixed, because for some small things, it would not hurt to not be the stitch, because if you step too is accelerated and you will .. . hehehe!, but it takes practice!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment