Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Poptropica Membership Hack

No. 8 of the journal Atelier ...!!! Alfa Manifesto



Bieeen has finally come ... No. 8 in the journal Atelier!. How she longed to see, plus I love the cover, super spring, beautiful!. Can see the report of the project we've done with the sewing machines Alfa. I will present to ALF, the beluñeco I made entirely with Next40. If you like do not hesitate to participate in the draw and will be flying to one of your houses.
Also I have the pleasure of sharing a magazine illustrator and friend whom I love and admire, and I think it is beautiful reporting they have done and their interventions with photos of the model ... you can not ask for more!. Many thanks to Beatriz Vera who has carefully worked a lot. Hope you like it! ... I'm EXCITED!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment